Pages

Friday 4 November 2011

a great opportunity


Being a part of the team in making the visual poem was truly a great opportunity. I was in the pre- production team. Sketching the story board was a very good experience for me. The story is entirely different from the previous films. The team was co-operative and shared many ideas. We put all the ideas together and came up with the story board successfully. I enjoyed and learned a lot during the process.
                We went to different location and took many shots; it was a great fun and adventurous. I also worked on editing. It was most interesting part. We edited according to the story board in a sequence. Finally we were able to complete the project. It was a nice learning process and an inspiring topic, which can be related to the present world. I enjoyed it and contributed the best towards it. I thank my media teacher Mr. Dhanraj for this opportunity.
                                                                                                                             Sony - 2nd PUC

No comments:

Post a Comment