Pages

Friday 25 November 2011

an unforgettable experience for me

Hi,
I am Monisha from CHRISTEL HOUSE INDIA studying in grade 7.I had worked in the Adobe Youth Voices team with the other members and I want to share my experience. I come from a poor family.  I live with my mother brother and my granny.  My father passed away in an accident when I was four years old. My mother and my granny are the ones who work for us. My brother and I study at CHRISTEL HOUSE. I feel lucky and proud to say that I have got such a good school and teachers.
I have been a part of Adobe Youth Voices project this year. It has been a great experience for me. I had lots of fun with all the members in AYV team. I learnt a lot while shooting.  I have shot some of the visuals myself using the camera. I have learnt a lot about cameras and photography. And I have also learnt many things which I had never known about AYV. I am very thankful to AYV Educators , and other teachers who have given me such an opportunity to work with the AYV team. I am very grateful to Christel ma’am for all that she has done for me.
I have worked on two projects in Adobe. One is on water music Video project and the other one is on photo essay of Bangalore city. I had lots of fun while working on water project and learnt a lesson that we shouldn’t waste water. My teachers took me and the other three AYV members out to M.G Road, Russell market, Mayo hall and many places for photo essay and we had lots of fun. We took lot of photos of these places. It has been an unforgettable experience for me.  


Regards,

Monisha

Grade7, Christel House India, Bangalore



No comments:

Post a Comment